- The platform is for anyone who wants to make the horse world a little more beautiful and better. Whether you are a horse lover or a professional. Equestrian companies can also join the platform. There are three types of profiles: for horse lovers, for professionals and for companies.
- Creating a profile is free, and will remain so. Read that again: Creating a profile remains free. Because transparency is the most important condition for the mission. So we keep the threshold low for everyone to be able to use the platform. However, we will add a number of new functionalities, which will eventually involve costs. These are functionalities that equestrian professionals and companies can use to make themselves even more visible. Think, for example, of functionalities to easily create a website yourself, create e-books and e-learnings, or simply open your own webshop. We will offer these functionalities in a subscription of 14.95 per month. This gives professionals and companies access to the latest tools, which are otherwise only accessible to large companies. Because we are still in the construction phase, all new functionalities that we are going to add will be offered free of charge until October 1st.
- We want to create transparency and overview within the horse world. We want to make it easy for horse lovers to find a good professional near them. And we want to support those professionals and companies in their online visibility. By using, among other things, SEO marketing, so that the platform appears high in the google results when people search for equestrian professionals. In addition, we want to form and support a large network of professionals who want to contribute to a more beautiful and better horse world. To start beautiful projects together in which we strengthen each other and that contribute to the mission. We will start up and implement larger projects on the basis of 'revenue-share', or profit sharing. Where MyCompass.Horse will take care of the project management, marketing and communication to bring those projects to the attention of the right target groups.
- You created an account, nice. Then it's time to get started with your account. Make sure your profile is complete with a photo, logo and as much information as possible. This is your business card. Via 'Create a post' you can create and publish a post. Now you can share posts and follow other channels. You can always change your profile.
- MyCompass.Horse only uses the data you enter for statistical purposes. Mycompass.Horse respects the privacy of its users and business relations and ensures that all personal information it receives is protected and treated confidentially.
- Take a look in your junk mail or spam folder, perhaps the e-mail ended up there. To prevent this from happening more often, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
- Make sure that you use a high quality for a photo, which meets at least 1200px.